How do I add PLUSNative.jar to Android Studio?
Posted by Dan H, Last modified by Dan H on 14 September 2018 11:41 AM
To add the PLUSNative.jar library to an Android Studio project, follow these steps:|
- In Android Studio switch your folder structure from "Android" to "Project". This is normally done on the top left above your project tree.
- In the project tree, find the app/libs folder.
- Copy the PLUSNative.jar file to the libs folder in the Project tree of Android Studio by either dragging the PLUSNative.jar file to the folder in the IDE or by copy/pasting the file. The PLUSNative.jar is located in the Protection PLUS 5 SDK Android Edition/Library/JNI/Android/ folder.
- In the Android Studio project tree, right-click on the newly pasted PLUSNative.jar file and at the bottom of the context menu select "Add as Library...".
- In the Android Studio project tree, find the apps/src/main folder. Add a new folder called jniLibs.
- Copy the folders and the library files needed for the devices you will support. The library files are located in the Protection PLUS 5 SDK Android Edition/Library/JNI/Android/ folder. You may either drag and drop the folders onto the jniLibs folder in the Project tree or copy/paste the folders. When prompted to confirm, click OK.