Downloading or Renewing SoftwareKey System products
In today's world of ever-changing technologies and standards, it is important to keep a brisk pace and leverage the newest technology while maintaining maximum security. An active software maintenance policy grants you immediate access to:
- Downloads of the latest releases of your licensed SoftwareKey System products.
- Standard Support from our knowledgeable staff via email and live chat -- and the accompanying peace of mind -- that comes with knowing help is just a click away.
- Ongoing support for operating systems and patches, as they come along.
Software Maintenance Policy
A maintenance subscription is required when using SOLO Server Shared or Dedicated URL and can be automatically included in the service. Other customers can renew their software maintenance subscription up to 30 days after expiration, and there is no penalty for renewing early.
If you choose not to renew your software maintenance, you will need to either "catch up" from the original expiration date plus pay a reinstatement fee or acquire a new license. In all cases, it is monetarily advantageous to keep your existing software maintenance current.
We work hard to ensure the maintenance and support maximizes the return on your investment in the SoftwareKey System, and we hope you'll keep your maintenance active so that you have support when you need it.
How to access Downloads and Renewals
- If you have a SOLO Server Automation account, be sure to first log out of the administration interface.
- Log into SoftwareKey's Customer License Portal.
- Once logged in, click on the Downloads button:
- Choose the appropriate SoftwareKey product.
- Review and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) to begin the download.
- If your software maintenance is expired:
- Click Renewals & Upgrades button.
- Choose the appropriate software maintenance renewal.
- Review the EULA and complete your purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Always keep a safely-archived copy of the installation media for the specific version(s) of the SoftwareKey product(s) that are being used to license your software. This is vitally important to avoid a potentially time-consuming task of changing your source code to work with the current version of your SoftwareKey product. Only the most recent versions of SoftwareKey products are stored on our download servers, and they are exclusively available to those customers with an active software maintenance subscription for the particular SoftwareKey product.