SOLO Server Automation
Our central license server allows you to manage your customers and licenses.
- SOLO Server Automation web service error & return codes
- Why do I see the message 'This account is not enabled for full eCommerce functionality and restrictions apply.'
- What are some options for obtaining my own Merchant Account?
- How do I restrict customers with expired software maintenance from accessing newer versions of my software?
- How do I add my PayPal Merchant Account to my shopping cart?
- How do I support automatic or recurring billing for subscriptions?
- Activating your SOLO Server trial account
- Best practices for sending emails through SOLO Server Automation
- Can I delete Products or Product Options?
- Can I delete a License ID?
- I recently started receiving error code 5000 when calling the web services
- What are my options for integrating an existing shopping cart with SOLO Server?
- How do I sell subscription renewals through the integrated shopping cart?
- How can I send warning emails to customers before their subscription license or maintenance expires?
- How do I add test licenses that are not billed?
- Customer License Portal
- Can I delete or modify a prepaid invoice?