Getting started with Instant Protection PLUS 3
Instant Protection PLUS 3 uses a wizard interface, allowing you to quickly add the most commonly-requested licensing business logic and user interface to a software application with little or no source code changes.
This video includes the following:
- Discuss each of the wizard steps and options
- Show how to navigate the help system
- Protect a sample EXE file
- Using the Instant Protection PLUS 3 DLL interface
- Activating the software manually and online with SOLO Server
- Deactivating a workstation manually and online with SOLO Server
- Using the Instant Protection PLUS 3 API for advanced integrations
- Advanced features such as build automation and command line switches
Start your free trial today!