Evaluating AutoCrypt SL
AutoCrypt Software Licensing was developed by MARX CryptoTech LP in partnership with SoftwareKey. It can protect your software quickly and effortlessly, without writing a single line of code and without needing access to source code. Your protected application will connect to SoftwareKey's SOLO Server Automation for online license activation and management.
AutoCrypt SL features and benefits include:
- Wraps your existing application and adds a secure layer of protection
- Supports protection of Windows 32/64 bit Native executables and DLLs and protection of 32/64 bit .NET executables
- Provides many licensing scenarios for creative distribution strategies, such as limited trial versions, permanent licenses or subscriptions
- Uses the central licensing server SOLO Server Automation, which is available as a hosted service or it can be self-hosted. Using SOLO Server Automation is required, and it is possible to activate offline machines through another computer that does have Internet access.
- On request, AutoCrypt SL can be customized according to your individual needs.
Quickly Evaluate AutoCrypt SL
Request and your free trial today!
After you complete your trial account signup by email, you can access the AutoCrypt SL download through the "Download Client Software" tab:
Once you've installed AutoCrypt SL, you can quickly test the functionality by following our Quick-Start Tutorial, which can be completed in a matter of minutes!
The Quick-Start Tutorial has you perform the minimum number of steps needs to protect an application, and has you use our per-configured test account.
To use your own SOLO Server test account, you can follow the Full Walkthrough Reference Guide, which also provides more detailed instructions for each step of the process.